Followers

Jun 23, 2011

Dream high



A dream is a wish your heart makes

Dream High [a song]
-------------------------->>>
I dream high, i dream
when i'm tired, i close my eyes
imagining that my dream will come true
while i get up again.

today i falter again when faced with the dreaded end of my dreams.
like the small fledgling who never leaves the nest because it fears falling
will i be able to do it? will i be able to realize this dream?
i take one step, and the another,
whenever i'm afraid of taking moving forward

i can fly high, i believe in that i will go up in that sky
open my wings and i'm going to fly more freely and higher than anyone has

when i fall down, i need the courage to get back up
the courage to dust myself off, and get back on my feet so i can take off once again
i believe in myself and my destiny once again
i will try my best and climb over the insurmountable obstacles in my way

Dream high, a chance to fly high
now all that pain and grief go bye-bye
i will fly as high as those stars in the sky
let your dreams unfold, it's time for you to shine
we've only just begun, gotta make them mine
don't be afraid of a future you must make for yourself

Now, i will walk full of confidence
destiny, it's inescapable and now this unstoppable destiny
spread out before our eyes

it's a 'whole new fantasy' just for you
so grab hold of my hand
and starting now, this will be our only goal
we will never give up this dream, this future.

Youth, passion, this is everything.
lets dream high.
i dream high. i have a dream
when things get tiring, i close my eyes
imagining that my dream will come true while i get up again

When i fall, I have the courage to pick myself up
swipe away the dust of failure and have the strengh to try again
believe in me and my destiny
to overcome any obstacles that are in my way
i dream high, i have a dream


never afraid..just dare to dream.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

jom baca komen!